Welcome to AllHome Gift Registry. This enables you to create your own gift registry for your upcoming events. AllHome Gift Registry Site is available for both registry owners and registry contributors.
By signing up to AllHome’s Gift registry, you therefore agree to the terms and conditions of the registry as stated below:
The AllHome Gift Registry website provides for the following:
ALLHOME GIFT REGISTRY MEMBER
- Personal Information
- Information about the Occasion
- Date, Time and Place of Event
- Type of the Occasion
- Gift Registry Wish List
- The Gift Registry wish list can be edited by the owner or anyone who has the username and password used for the registry.
- The Wish list can be edited by the registry member up until two weeks before the delivery date of the items.
ALLHOME GIFT REGISTRY CONTRIBUTOR
- Date, Time and Place of Event
- Type of Occasion
- Gift Registry Wishlist
- The contributor will not have access to edit the Gift Registry of the Member.
ALLHOME REGISTRY MEMBER
- You acknowledge and agree that the information you provided for AllHome may be used by AllHome for the purpose of the Gift Registry for your occasion such as:
- Updating of Gift Registry list once purchases has been made.
- As a Member of AllHome Gift Registry, you agree that you have sole responsibility for protecting the confidentiality of your password and/or email address. Use of your password by any other person may result in the immediate cancellation of the Services;
- Any use of your registration information by any other person, or third parties, is strictly prohibited. You agree to immediately notify AllHome Gift registry of any unauthorised use of your password or email address or any breach of security of which you have become aware;
- Access and use of the Registry by other person is discretion of the owner of the registry. Any unauthorized use of the registry shall be reported to AllHome.
- You will not use the Services or Website for any illegal and/or malicious transactions.
- Your Gift Registry should only be registered in one location however AllHome’s Gift Registry is accessible in all branches. Should there be any problems regarding the stock, our helpful customer service staff can help with the transfer of items at the location of your registry.
- In the event of an occasion being postponed or cancelled for any reason, it is the responsibility of the registrant to inform and contact AllHome so that necessary arrangements can be made.
- The guests will be given the option to still give their gift or ask for an exchange of item given that AllHome’s Gift Registry was informed that the event has been cancelled/ postponed. Should there be no information regarding the cancellation of the event, AllHome will not allow exchange of item/s.
- Anyone who has your registry number is therefore considered as the Registry Contributor, unless/ otherwise your registry number was given away by an unauthorised person.
- Any person who has your registry number will have access to your Registry through the AllHome Gift Registry website with the use of your Number.
- AllHome Gift Registrant/s are responsible for the selection of items on their gift registry list and only products sold by AllHome may be included in the selection of their Gift Registry List.
- Once Item/s are purchased, the registrant should make sure to remind the registry contributors to approach a customer service representative to update the Gift Registry List. Once item/s are purchased and payment has been fully maid, the item will no longer be available from the Gift Registry List.
- Items already purchased by guests will not be deleted from your end but will be marked as bought.
AVAILABILITY OF GIFTS
- AllHome cannot guarantee that items on the list will be available all throughout the period of the Gift List however, registry contributors could ask our customer service representative to find the branch where the item/s are available and we will be transferring the items to the AllHome branch where you are registered.
- Registrants can create their wish list anytime however, AllHome does not guarantee that the items will always be available. AllHome strongly suggests that the registrant should come back atleast three months before the event date to check if the items on their wish list are still available.
- The purchase of items remaining on the Registry Gift List are subject to stock availability few weeks after the event.
ALLHOME GIFT REGISTRY CARD
- An AllHome Gift Registry Card will be issued to you once you have completed all the steps in our gift registry. One registry is entitled to 30 pcs of Gift Registry card, which the registrant can include in the invitations.
- This registry card will be given to guests and they can use this to access your gift registry wish list at any AllHome Store.
- The AllHome Gift Registry card is only available for one year after it is issued. However, once declared delivery day is done. The free delivery will not be applicable anymore. All purchases done after the declared date will be charged with delivery fees.
- Your gift registry is customizable/ editable until 2 weeks before the declared delivery date.
DELIVERY OF GIFTS
AllHome offers free delivery to your specified venue, date and time once you register at AllHome Gift Registry.
- You have an option to let your guests bring home the items and bring it personally or you can also opt AllHome to collect and gift wrap everything for you and then deliver it on your specified date, place and time.
- You may elect for your gifts to be wrapped.
- AllHome will deliver the items on the said date even though items from the gift registry list are not yet complete.
- AllHome requires three days prior to the delivery date. This will serve as the “Delivery Cut Off Date.” Items purchased after the cut-off date will be charged for the delivery.
- AllHome requires a minimum of seven days’ notice when you change date, place and/or time of delivery
- We ask that you ensure that someone is at the venue to receive the items. A fee may apply for re-delivery.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGE
- Gifts may be exchanged in line with AllHome’s return policies prior to delivery of items.
- Once goods are delivered, any item that requires replacement will be replaced or exchanged with like merchandise, however this is only applicable for damaged or not fully functioning items,
- No cash refunds are available.
My Gift Registry will not be liable for any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage (unless such loss or damage is reasonably probable resulting from our failure to meet a Consumer Guarantee), loss of profit or opportunity, or damage to goodwill arising out of or in connection with the Services or these Terms (including as a result of not being able to use the Services or the late supply of the Services).
Use of the Website and the Services is at your own risk. Everything on the Website and the Services is provided to you “as is” and “as available” without warranty or condition of any kind. None of the affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, contributors or licensors of AllHome make any express or implied representation or warranty about its Content or any products or Services (including the products or services of AllHome) referred to on the Website.
AllHome Gift Registry does not control and is not responsible for the behaviours and actions of its members, their comments, posts or information that they upload. Accordingly, AllHome is not responsible for any offensive, inappropriate, obscene or unlawful content or actions that you may encounter on the Website or in connection with any of the services provided on the Website.
TERMINATION OF THE CONTRACT
- The Terms will continue to apply until terminated by either you or by AllHome Gift Registry as set out below.
- If you want to terminate the Terms, you may do so by notifying AllHome at any time; and/ or by closing your accounts for all of the services which you use.
- Subject to local applicable laws, AllHome reserves the right to discontinue or cancel your membership at any time and may suspend or deny, in its sole discretion, your access to all or any portion of the Website or the Services without notice if you breach any provision of the Terms or any applicable law or if your conduct impacts My Gift Registry’ name or reputation or violates the rights of those of another party.
AllHome reserves the right to review and change any of the Terms by updating this page at its sole discretion. When AllHome updates the Terms, it will use reasonable endeavours to provide you with notice of same.
You accept the Terms by proceeding with your AllHome Gift Registry and signing the contract provided.